打印

[情色三级] [台湾/三级]新金瓶梅/I,II,III, IV, V合集 (1996)国语中字[MKV/6.88G/50G/XN/BT]

[台湾/三级]新金瓶梅/I,II,III, IV, V合集 (1996)国语中字[MKV/6.88G/50G/XN/BT]

Xin Jin Ping Mei [I,II,III, IV, V] (1996)
Genre: Romance
Countries: Hong Kong Taiwan
Languages: Mandarin
IMDB;http://www.imdb.com/title/tt3045918
Cast:Yeung Si Man (Golden Lotus)
Tan Lap-Man
Choi Mei-Yau (Plum Blossom)
Cindy Yip Sin-Yi (Vase)
Lam Mei-Lun (Jung Hui-Lan)
Jin Ping Mei is framed as a spin off from Water Margin. The beginning chapter is based on an episode in which “Tiger Slayer” Wu Song avenges the murder of his older brother by brutally killing his brother’s former wife and murderer, Pan Jinlian.
The story, ostensibly set during the years 1111–27 (during the Northern Song Dynasty), centers on Ximen Qing (西門慶), a corrupt social climber and lustful merchant who is wealthy enough to marry a consort of six wives and concubines. After secretly murdering Pan Jinlian’s husband, Ximen Qing takes her as one of his wives. The story follows the domestic sexual struggles of the women within his household as they clamor for prestige and influence amidst the gradual decline of the Ximen clan. In Water Margin(水滸傳), Ximen Qing was brutally killed in broad daylight by Wu Song; in Jin Ping Mei, Ximen Qing in the end dies from an overdose of aphrodisiacs administered by Jinlian in order to keep him aroused. The intervening sections, however, differ in almost every way from Water Margin. In the course of the novel, Ximen has 19 sexual partners, including his 6 wives and mistresses. There are 72 detailed sexual episodes.

免币下载:
http://www.xunniufile.com/file-3515253.html

MKV/6.88G
[检查重复] 新金瓶梅 Xin.Jin.Ping.Mei.1996.[I,II,III, IV, V] DVDRip.x264.torrent (19.74 KB)BT资源

MKV/50G(收藏版)
[检查重复] 新金瓶梅.New.Golden.Lotus.1996.AI.1080P.x264.DD2.0.Mandarin-FFansAIeNcE.torrent (251.36 KB)BT资源

杨思敏这个版本绝对是经典,有三十年啦吧,演技和布景都不错

下面那个50G的我存档了,是目前为止最清楚的版本,而且无广告。但是总感觉不像是官方修复的版本,应该还是民间哪位大神弄得。

以前小的时候看到,觉得惊为天人,杨思敏的乳型是真的美。

这个版本的,我觉得比任何电影版的都好,要是真的修复成高清的就更好了。

经典的故事,经典的片子,经典的女神,经典永流传,记忆在心中。

原创应该是电影烧包论坛上,但依然还是要感谢楼主的分享。

二十年前和同学看过,仿佛又回到了二十年前。杨思敏是经典中的经典。

杨思敏这版本的确实是经典,就是网上画质好的太难找了,50G版本的应该是目前最好的画质版本了吧,非常值得收藏了

无论女主角、场景设计,还是情节和故事,都堪称是经典中的经典,或许再过二十年都无法被超越。再次收藏。感谢高清分享!

当前时区 GMT+8, 现在时间是 2024-4-20 21:13